League Forums

Main - Team News

Washington on the rise?

By Cjfred68
7/21/2018 12:55 pm
After going 1-15 last season, the team came under new ownership and overhauled the coaching staff and roster. Through the first five games this season, Washington is 3-2, with both losses by 3 points including one in overtime. Despite the turn around, the pundits still have Washington ranked 30th out of 32 in the power rankings. It seems the winning record isn't turning heads and with next week's matchup against division rival New York who has won the division 6 outta the last 7 years while making the playoffs all 7 years may be just the test to see where Washington really stands.

Re: Washington on the rise?

By Hellbringer
7/22/2018 4:09 am
Keep at it bud, I took over Arizona and stunk the place up for a few seasons. It's good to see my favorite team winning some games!

By Cjfred68
7/26/2018 2:31 am
Finally.....After 2 more wins to extent our record to 5-2.....Washington jumps 20 spots รน//in the power rankings this week from 30 to number 10!!!

By Cjfred68
7/28/2018 9:19 am
Half way mark.....

From 1-15 and last place to 6-2 and in a three way tie for first....

From 32nd in the power rankings all the way up to 4th.....

The only grade you can give the team is A+, now to follow the first half up with a strong second half. It all starts with a division rival game to New York, a must win if the team has any chance of winning the division.

With success comes a whole new level of pressure to keep winning

...."Hail to the Redskins"....

By Hellbringer
7/29/2018 7:02 am
#1 defense for points allowed, impressive.

By Cjfred68
8/16/2018 4:20 pm
After a 1-15 season, Washington finished 10-6 this season which was an impressive turnaround, the excitement was tempered by the fact they still finished third in the division and missed out on the playoffs. All in all it was a successful season with Hope for the future of the franchise.

By Hellbringer
10/16/2018 5:00 pm
I really like what I see going in the capital. The Skin's were a basement team when I first started. Good Job getting them to the top!

By Cjfred68
10/16/2018 5:57 pm
Thanks, nothing better then taking over a cellar dweller and make them a contender