League Forums

Main - Team News

Eagles News

By MoonPygg
2/21/2021 10:08 am
Not real crazy about this years team, at least on paper.

Re: Eagles News

By dangalanti
3/09/2021 3:22 am
MoonPygg wrote:

Still disappointed in the team? 7-0 so far and leading the division. Nice job on the rebuild.

By MoonPygg
3/10/2021 10:43 pm
dangalanti wrote:
MoonPygg wrote:

Still disappointed in the team? 7-0 so far and leading the division. Nice job on the rebuild.
Thanks My defense has gotten a lot of turnovers just ask the Redskins. I dont like relying on turnovers to win games. Wahington is the best team in our division. I just got fortunate in both our games. Still this team is a good one. You and Washington and i seem to be the cream of the NFC right now. Congrats on your season so far.

By MoonPygg
3/10/2021 10:47 pm
Actually I haven't paid much attention to Arizona and Green Bay. They look very capable also.

By dangalanti
3/10/2021 11:13 pm
MoonPygg wrote:
Actually I haven't paid much attention to Arizona and Green Bay. They look very capable also.

Ignore those squads at your own peril. One of the two has knocked me out of the playoffs all four seasons I've played in this league:
Green Bay - 2041 divisional round, 2042 NFC Championship, 2044 wild card round
Arizona - 2043 wild card round

Arizona is the powerhouse in the NFC West, and Washington is tough every season. Tampa is having a down year this year, but has been the team to beat in the NFC South every season.