League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: Seattle update

By Ares
8/14/2015 9:58 am
For all your naysaying, I'll be meeting you on the championship grounds. It's a long time coming for Chicago, who's suffered for too many seasons under the shadow of Detroit. Good luck!

By Ole_from_MN
8/14/2015 2:12 pm
Ares wrote:
For all your naysaying, I'll be meeting you on the championship grounds. It's a long time coming for Chicago, who's suffered for too many seasons under the shadow of Detroit. Good luck!

Good luck to you as well. Hopefully it's a close game. I can't believe we're in it.

By Animal7
6/15/2016 11:36 pm
New owner Animal7 had this to say at his press conference today: "Rome wasn't built in a day; neither will be this team. Previous management did some things right in making this a decent team. I plan in making this a championship team. It's going to take some time, but I will be less than satisfied if we aren't competing in the playoffs by the playoffs of the 2024 season. It saddens me I can't make the necessary trades to help me in this draft and previous management traded away the 2nd rounder, but I'm hoping I can make some steals in the later rounds that will make up for this. WE WILL make the 12th man happy again."

By Animal7
8/22/2016 10:47 pm
In his State of Seattle Union Address, owner Animal7 had this to say: "I'm happy we made the playoffs. I feel we exceeded expectations. However, we want championships in this town. I'm saddened by the retirement of our legendary FB Hunt. We will replace him and will be making the necessary upgrades to our defense and offense. I want to keep the 12th man proud and I have the confidence that we will go further in the playoffs than last year.

By Animal7
1/27/2017 7:18 am
So, back by popular demand, owner Matt Whetstine had this to say in his state of the team address: "I'm proud to have worked this team a little more to my style. I'm reloading on the fly to get this to be a championship caliber team and hope that the players respond to the excellent coaching I've provided them. This is the most proud I've ever been of this team. I'm also announcing we will have a Star Wars themed pre-season game and will have one on the 1st home regular season game if Benjamin "Jabba" Hutt makes the team. I'm willing to pay the fine if the league doesn't like that."