League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: Arizona

By jon75
3/08/2017 12:17 pm
alot of the linemen dont have speed and all that. so is it better for me to get the TEs and such and convert them? it would help to know how fast the guy is. especialy when i look at the next team and they are all maxed out.

By lellow2011
3/08/2017 10:43 pm
jon75 wrote:
alot of the linemen dont have speed and all that. so is it better for me to get the TEs and such and convert them? it would help to know how fast the guy is. especialy when i look at the next team and they are all maxed out.

if you set weights for your offensive linemen for speed and acceleration to 1 that will add it to the player cards. Linemen are being generated with speed now.

By jon75
3/20/2017 2:04 pm
it is finally over.

By mikecouil
3/20/2017 4:48 pm
jon75 wrote:
it is finally over.

There just wasn't much you could do with that roster. Now the fun starts in rebuilding it.

By Hellbringer
7/23/2017 7:41 am
Now it's my turn to try and rebuild. I look forward to playing with you guys. This is my first team. I'm glad I read that part about speed at most positions, not something I would of expected for the typical slow positions

By mikecouil
7/31/2017 7:19 am
Hellbriner wrote:
Now it's my turn to try and rebuild. I look forward to playing with you guys. This is my first team. I'm glad I read that part about speed at most positions, not something I would of expected for the typical slow positions

When I took my first team, I built it like I would build a real football team. That is hogs up front on both sides of the line and a shut down corner. The shut down corner was my first pick of my first draft and is still on the team. The hog maulies were all slow and got my QB killed on offense and never got to anyone on defense. The fact that you gave this figured out BEFORE your first draft is a huge bonus.

One tip for you: Ignore zone defense ratings in your weights. The zone defense is simply broken as of now. JDB has greatly improved QB play and some aspects of defense but as of now if you have your DBs play zone you'll get lit up.

By Hellbringer
8/01/2017 4:36 am
That's a huge tip, thanks man!